Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jeri Lynn Duvall




Missing since 1990, Jeri Duvall's family is still searching for anything that will put her to rest and bring closure for them. There have been no traces, no clues to her whereabouts and the day she disappeared, Jeri and Robert Duvall were to close on the sale of their house.

Bob Duvall did not report Jeri missing for 4 days, and then only at the insistance of Jeri's mother.


Jeri and Bob often had violent arguments with threats of bodily harm and at one time threats to burn down the house. This is the memory of little girls, Heather and her sister Lisa, of the time before their mother disappeared while she and her sister were in Michigan visiting their grandparents. She remembers that when an argument ensued between her parents, Jeri would hide her purse. Months after she vanished, Heather found her mother's purse hidden in the pocket of a snowsuit.

All of these memories are located in Shorewood, Illinois, where the Duvall family lived in 1990. Located in Will County, it is the same area where Stacy Peterson and Lisa Stebic vanished under similar circumstances. Bob Duvall was not a stranger to law enforcement in the area and Shorewood police will not give up investigating the case where Bob is the only suspect.

Bob Duvall moved on with his life, moved to Florida and daughter, Lisa, stayed with him. Heather went to live with her grandparents at the age of 16 and is now a married mother herself. "I have a 4-year-old daughter and have a baby on the way," she said, her voice breaking. "She wasn't there for my wedding. That's the hardest part. I can't pick up the phone and call her and ask for advice."

Jeri's family grieves for her, but on the other hand, will never give up hope that she will be found. They are steadfast in their search for their daughter, sister, and mother. She comes to many of them in vivid dreams, spends time with them, and when they awake she is gone again.



http://www.projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=1309.0
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldn...VALL_S1.article
The Doe Network:
Case File 2421DFIL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love u mom I will never stop looking for you not till the day I die or the day we bring you home

Anonymous said...

Love you shorty still searching

Anonymous said...

Love you mom I will never stop searching
Shorty

Anonymous said...

Love you

Friend said...

I still pray you are found. I'll miss you always.

Anonymous said...

I think of you often Jeri I sure hope your loved ones and friends can get closure some day soon.

Anonymous said...

I think of you often. I think often of the visits we had. You were a friend. I hope both girls get closure soon.

Friend said...

Praying one day we get answers. I love you and miss you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Jeri I think of you often. I pray one day there will be answers and that the one that is responsible is brought to justice. My thoughts and prayers are with your family that is still searching for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...