Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day for Missing Mothers 2012




You have always been where we return,
The home that is our harbor from the sea,
The place where what we are can easy be,
With nothing we need alter or unlearn.

That you would give has always been a given.
Your love for us is something simply there,
As plain and necessary as the air,
And just as unpretentious and unbidden.

And though I cannot give you now your due,
Which is beyond what these poor words can say,
I give you all I can this special day,
Which is the treasure of my love for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I read this post two times.

I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

Source: Police lieutenant interview questions

Best regards
Henry

Samantha@TimeForMom-Me.com said...

It saddens me seeing those young mothers gone too early.. :( May you rest in peace.

Angela Brooks said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Regards,

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...