Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Alice Donovan, Her Daughters' Words



It has been many years since there has been any public information about the disappearance of Alice Donovan, although her family, especially her two lovely daughters, still have the ultimate unanswered question...Where is she?

Even though the two murderers have been convicted and sit on death row, they refuse to be specific and tell this family where they so callously left her. What kind of evil can perpetuate something as uncaring as these two individuals?

The words below are from Alice's daughter. These words will give you just a peek of the pain this young lady has gone through, and how she is only now getting strong enough to work on healing her heart. She misses her Mother and only wants her home to rest in peace.


Still Waiting........

And yes almost six years later we are still waiting to bring her home. Just thinking about it brings the tears to my eyes.

Sigh..Where is she? All we want is to bring her home and give her a proper resting place. She doesn't deserve to out in the middle of the woods on the side of some road. As I write this post the tears fall. So many years of the not knowing just tares you up inside.

There have been moments over the past six years that I have longed to have my mother there, by my side. For support, compassion, laughs, love, a shoulder to cry on. A mothers love. I crave it, I miss it so badly.. I miss my mom, Alice..

Will she ever be found? I hope so..

This post as it turns out is really not a discussion it's more of my feelings. I'm sorry I got carried away with my emotions..It's something I have been needing to do know for a long time. I have surpressed my feelings about my mom for so long that they are just begging to be released.

I can't change what has happened to me, my family, or my mom. I can only help others in my situation and hope that I have something to give them. Even if it is only awareness and compassion for how they feel. Because I do know what it feels like to have your world turned upside down in just a blink of an eye....

To read more about Alice Donovan and many other Missing Mothers please feel free to read about them at http://www.peace4missing.ning.com

1 comment:

ME said...

Ange, I do hope you have the closure you so desperately desire. I hope we both bring our mom's home where they belong, with us!

Peace and love to you and your whole family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...